Solid Fuel Fired Steam Boilers
Taking an account on Solid Fuel Fired Steam Boilers, these are designed to make use of different medium like wood and coals for proper combustion. These are fabricated to have an adequate heating surface that ensured uniform performance.Specifications
Rated steam pressure: 10.54kg/cm2 to 22 kg/cm2(g)
Capacity: 100 kg/hr to 2000 kg/hr
Fuels: LDO, HSD, FO, LSHS, Natural gas, LPG, Biogas
Efficiency: Overall efficiency of 74 % (+/-2%)
- Economical in operating cost.
- Bigger diameter of smoke tube ensures smooth passage of fuel gases and prevents choking.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Adequate heating surface for uniform heating.
- Two fusible plugs are provided as final safety.
- Safety valve, steam stop valve, water level gauge glass & control switches mounted on the boiler.
- Multifuel Firing is possible without any change in Boiler.
- Two safety valves on separate nozzles are provided.